2012 Summer Marketers' Networking Council
Date: Jul 12, 2012 03:00 AM - 07:00 AM
Location: Federal Way, WAPrice: $149 for year membership, or $49 for a single meeting
The Marketers’ Council provides professionals in the marketing, communications, media relations and public relations field the opportunity to network and share the challenges and successes they’ve had promoting their credit union's products and services. The Council is interactive and belongs to the members. Beneficial presentations are offered along with the opportunity for our member credit unions to share in presentations and roundtable leadership. Regular meetings provide an outlet and a source for solving problems that will further the success of credit unions.
NWCUA Staff Liaison:
NWCUA Staff Liaison
Assistant Vice President, Public Relations & Communications
Direct 503 350 2225
Toll Free 800 995 9064 ext. 225
The 2012 Marketers' Council meets:
- January 12 - Federal Way, WA
- April 3 - Portland, OR
- July 12 - Federal Way, WA
- November 8 - Portland, OR
Next Meeting: July 12
- Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Location: NWCUA Training Center Federal Way, WA
- Lunch: Provided with registration
- Cost: $149 for Council Membership which includes admission to all four 2011 Council Meetings, a directory of respective Council members, a subscription to the Association’s Anthem e-newsletter and unlimited access to the respective Council Listserv. Cost for single meeting only: $49
- Substitution Policy: In the event that a member cannot attend one of their council meetings, they have the option of choosing to send another person from their credit union in their place. Substitution fee: $20
Mary Sroufe, the NWCUA’s Director of Compliance Services, will present on all aspects of marketing compliance, including advertisements for savings products, lending products and the credit union as a whole. She’ll cover what you can and cannot do with a giveaway, a contest, or a discount, and even go over the major compliance requirements for your website.
The program will include analysis of sample ads (send yours in if you dare) and plenty of opportunity to do hands on work figuring out compliance for yourself.
Make your interactions with your credit union’s compliance folks smoother! Design ads that don’t get rejected (as much)! Come up with promotions that not only get the results you want, but avoid legal trouble!
Your compliance counterparts are invited to join us.
Please Note: You must specify whether you are registering for a 2012 Council membership, or a single meeting. Full membership entitles you to additional resources, such as a directory of respective Council members, a subscription to the Association’s e-newsletter and unlimited access to the respective Council Listserv. Registering for a single meeting will subtract $100 from the membership price, for a meeting cost of $49.
This program is open to member and affiliate credit union employees only.