Date: May 08, 2013 09:00 AM - May 09, 2013 05:00 PM
Location: Portland, ORPrice: Prices Vary
About the Marketers’ Conference
As a marketer and public relations professional, it’s your job to make sure your credit union, its products and its image are admired and sought after. Join us for the Marketers’ Conference for a chance to network and share best practices with your peers and some of the nation’s most successful marketing leaders. Whether you are a marketing team of one or part of a larger team, you will be able to apply the skills you learn at the conference directly to your marketing efforts back at your credit union.
During the Marketers’ Conference you will:
- Gain a better understanding of the psychology and science behind marketing. Understand how it works, and you can more effectively target consumers.
- Who doesn’t hope their next marketing video goes viral? There’s a science behind that, too.
- Learn best practices on how to have more impact with members. Get that great idea off the white board and out to the members.
- Learn how to get buy in from the boardroom, front line, members, executive office and staff.
- Celebrate the hard work of you and your peers at the 2013 Spectrum Marketing Awards.
For more information and to register, visit the Marketers' Conference website.